Monday, October 17, 2011

Mustangs President upset by lack of communication from Bridgewater Council

The president of the South Shore Canadian Tire Mustangs is firing back at the Town of Bridgewater. Lionel Haughn says he's received no word from Town Council about what the Mustangs should be doing to be considered for free ice time. He says he should be told the next step in the process.
"I think somebody should have the courtesy from the town or from the town council, to send me some sort of letter or communicate some way. I mean this is crazy, I'm not going to act on what I've heard, like I said before, in the parking lot."
The team is looking to have the cost of its Friday morning practice time waived. Town Council is looking for the club to present a business plan, comparing them with other teams in the Major Midget hockey league.